( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance Vide
PostSubject: Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance   Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 am

There are some pics stored at fileden, that I may have to move another web site. Namely the rollovers and the Ranks. So if you dont see them there's something going on with an upgrade their doing. Sorry about that. Also our web site May not be able to use the calendar, and the stats page, They may not let us anymore. Not sure why. HAvent gotten a descent response back, will keep trying though.

I also put some stupid looking fireworks on the site for New years. hehe, its kewl its got some sound.

Calendar really fucked up though. This lime domains, and google aint talking.

Happy New Year guys. Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance 740483
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Curnutte
LT_Col
LT_Col
Curnutte

PostSubject: Holy bat turds   Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Ok so we will keep an eye on these weasle dicks with our website , I would really hate to track down and find them if we get fucked .
Nutte Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance Icon_farao
Back to top Go down
http://PrecisionSquad.org
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance   Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 am

Problem seems to be gone. Still can't get our stat page and calendar working though. Will try later on today to see if i can't get answer out of these aholes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance   Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance Empty

Back to top Go down

Apparently Some of our Fileden site info is under maintenance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Main -