( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the 49th FG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
49Nem

Greetings from the 49th FG Vide
PostSubject: Greetings from the 49th FG   Greetings from the 49th FG EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello (+) Precision, good to be flying with you guys. Sadly, I don't know how long will be in rotation with the knights. I'd like to set up some organized resistance to the 'hard rain' mission being organized on the AH BB. Hopefully, resistance will be formed by the 49th, (+) Precision, KN, and anyone we can get to join us (around 40 fighters, if our squads see 100% turnout, and I hope to get at least 10 more from various outfits to get an even 50. A formidable defense indeed). I have a gunsight for the WGr21 rocket available. The WGr21 can destroy a formation of bombers from D1000, outside of effective rane for most gunners. If we do get 50 people, and they each knock down 1 set, we will have either crippled or destroyed their raid. The WGr21's can be carried by the 110G2, 109G6, 109G14, 190A5, and the 190A8. I'll be organizing resistance on the BB's as well.

Thank you for your time,
49Nem

P.S.

here is link to where you can download the gunsight. One of them doubles as a PB1 sight, which I will trust you not to spread around:

WGr21/PB1 sight
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 49th FG   Greetings from the 49th FG EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 am

Hey Nem, sounds kewl to me. Thanx for stopping by bro.

Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
49Nem

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 49th FG   Greetings from the 49th FG EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Not a problem man, really love the site BTW. Great design.

Heres a thread on the BB for recruitment, has some info too: Hard Rain Defense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 49th FG   Greetings from the 49th FG Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the 49th FG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Main -