( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really Nice Tempest Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Really Nice Tempest Run Vide
PostSubject: Really Nice Tempest Run   Really Nice Tempest Run EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 pm

I had a great Run the other day in a Tempest. Almost lost it though at the end.

But i used some patience here, except to for the k4 kill over a large airfield. Also not when i peeled off the field at one point I exposed my aircraft to alot of ack. I could have been killed. That was a HUGE mistake. Take note of that. I got lucky to not get hit by the ack, i should have been angled 30 degrees as opposed to the 90 degrees I showed.

Anyway was a good run, hope you enjoy it.

Also note the fuel I burn. I use 50% of right wing, switch to left to 50%. Then burn remaining right tank. Then left all the way out.

Tempest Run Film
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
CAV

Really Nice Tempest Run Vide
PostSubject: apparently I don't know to work emoticons   Really Nice Tempest Run EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Floatsup wrote:
I had a great Run the other day in a Tempest. Almost lost it though at the end.

But i used some patience here, except to for the k4 kill over a large airfield. Also not when i peeled off the field at one point I exposed my aircraft to alot of ack. I could have been killed. That was a HUGE mistake. Take note of that. I got lucky to not get hit by the ack, i should have been angled 30 degrees as opposed to the 90 degrees I showed.

Anyway was a good run, hope you enjoy it.

Also note the fuel I burn. I use 50% of right wing, switch to left to 50%. Then burn remaining right tank. Then left all the way out.

Tempest Run Film

javajavascript:emoticonp('Flying High')script:emoticonp('Oh the Drama')
Back to top Go down

Really Nice Tempest Run

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Movies/Pics :: Movies AH Related -