( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stogie
Captain
Captain

Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards Vide
PostSubject: Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards   Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Once again they update their software and I can't get online. I'm tired of this bullshit!!! I spend more time trying to get to the online arena than actually playing. This sucks and I'm tired of it. The last update was so full of bugs that the Hitech forums were on fire. This is FUCKED UP!!!!

I am seriously considering cancelling my account. No bullshit. I love to play and love my squad, but what the hell am I paying for. At any rate, the bottom line is I may not make the meeting this Sunday unless something changes.

<S>
Stogie Brewhaha

Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards   Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:01 am

This is another reason I believe we should have another program to use to communicate

We could use our chat area here. On the bottom of the page in the home section, is a chat room. It doesnt offer voice, BUT, Im looking into a package right now for our website that we may be able use. Let me do some research and see if I can make it happen. Basically would be a voice over IP.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
google
1st_LT
1st_LT
google

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards   Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

I've been using Ventrilo.. Couldn't be happier with it Floaty.. It's outfreakingstanding. .
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards   Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

The only issue is we don;t have a dedicated to host it on. I would prefer a peer-to-peer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards   Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Hitech!!! Bastards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Main -