( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working with the cat this morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Working with the cat this morning Vide
PostSubject: Working with the cat this morning   Working with the cat this morning EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:05 pm

I think I may be able to teach him to bomb now.

For all that don;t my cat he pretty much is one of the smartest pests I've ever had in my life. He's playing with toggle switches though when I fly, and he'll put his paw on my monitor when a bad guy is near. Im gonna try to get some video put together of this. But right now I have him understanding the word SHOOT. and he hits the toggle, like he is going for a mouse., Pounces on that motherfucker.

Im tryng to get him to learn the word BOMB, which is another toggle switch. so far he's kinda understanding (a little). SO hopefully in about 3-4 months I should have a descent vid of this.

Heres the funny part though. I can;t wait to get PM'd by someone who sucked so bad I have to say you werent worth the shot, my cat shot you down. cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Stogie
Captain
Captain

Working with the cat this morning Vide
PostSubject: Re: Working with the cat this morning   Working with the cat this morning EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah, I tried to get my German Shepherd "Baron" to play but his paws were too big for the keys and he refused to fly anything but Luftwaffe planes. Go figure.
Back to top Go down

Working with the cat this morning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Main -