( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheres everyone going??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quest
2nd_LT
2nd_LT
Quest

Wheres everyone going?? Vide
PostSubject: Wheres everyone going??   Wheres everyone going?? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 am

I noticed Google has left. Did Alphini leave as well? What the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone going??   Wheres everyone going?? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 am

Google didnt like the knights, and Alpini is back. He went out on tour. Knights get fustrating at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Quest
2nd_LT
2nd_LT
Quest

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone going??   Wheres everyone going?? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Ok. Whatever "out on tour means". Im starting to become a little lost here. I feel like I'm flying with myself most times.
Back to top Go down
Stogie
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone going??   Wheres everyone going?? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Hang in there Quest! While I believe that the squad is in a state of rebuilding after a major shake-up, I've found that no matter what squad you are in, people get bored or frustrated and look for some change. Often they change countries only to find out that the Bish and Rooks are no different. You will also find that activity slows down somewhat during the holidays anyway.

Rather than feeling lost, look at it as an oportunity to increase your stature in the squad by recruiting some good new pilots and taking them under your wing. Build the foundation for the squad as you would like it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone going??   Wheres everyone going?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheres everyone going??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Main -