( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm coming back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TwelveHigh

I'm coming back Vide
PostSubject: I'm coming back   I'm coming back EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Cool Well gents i'm back somewhat Oh the Drama lol the real good news is I GOT A NEW SYSTEM Wave in stands and it rocks pretty good on all the games i've tried so far(including AH offline 52 frame rate never went below) and some were heavy graphics involved and had not even one little issue Cool System is a HP Pavilion P7-1174-AMD Quad Core A8-3800 Acceleratd Processor-8gb ddr3 system mem-AMD Radeon HD 6550D integrated graphics-1.5 terabyte hard drive-Super Multimedia DVD Burner-Windows7 Home Premium 64bit. Would like any inputs as to wether i need to upgrade anything (RAM) or will it do the job once i start plying AH online...and thats where the somewhat back comes in...was a press operator for last two years at a plastic factory...2 days before thanksgiving they shut the doors on us and sold the company. So now i'm unemployed and waiting to hear if unemployment is approved or not(they jacking us around Mad ) and money funds are very low being my wife has been off work since begining of November. Her frigging doctor dragged his feet on getting her paper work done so she could get her FMLA. So she's been without a paycheck since week of thanksgiving and wont get one till Jan6 we just found out today and our funds are depleted....but i will be returning to the skys shortly Smile
Got to talk to floats this morning and was good to hear and bullshit with him CheersFucker Just want to say Hiya to all and i cant wait to get back in the skys Very Happy santa HAPPY HOLIDAYS santa to everybody see ya all soon Very Happy
12High
ps...boobies cheers
:B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

I'm coming back Vide
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Was good to shoot the breeze too man. I got sucked into SkyRim for a bit, but comnig back. Just want to mod this game.

Im a dovakin in the game, so its kewl hearing the dragon speak in russian, and hungarian. LOL.

Anyway I might be on the game tonight.

CHeers mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Chungo63
Captain
Captain

I'm coming back Vide
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 am

Twelve it will be great to have you back..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Sponsored content

I'm coming back Vide
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm coming back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Main -