( + ) Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the Finest Squads in Aces High. For to be them, you must just be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My AH Fighter Wish List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quest
2nd_LT
2nd_LT
Quest

My AH Fighter Wish List Vide
PostSubject: My AH Fighter Wish List   My AH Fighter Wish List EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Having flown Fighter Ace for about 10 years I was able to fly 3 German planes there that I wish AH would put in the game. All are FW190's.

The first is the FW190 U3. A outstanding turner for the FW series with a very large amount of ammo. Low on cannon rounds but if I remember correctly it held 1500 MG rounds.

The second is the FW190 R2. More power Much more firepower. 30mm cannons. Was great ant straffing GV's

The last is the FW190 R3. Basically the R2 but on steroids. Bit faster and better roll rate. MG machine guns as well as 20mm cannons and 30mm gondolas on the wings.

Would be nice but it seems AH is slow on creating new planes. There was also the FW190 D12. I thought it was in this game but apparently not. I heard people mention it when fighter ace was still alive. I did love the German planes in Fighter Ace but havent flown to many here in AH.
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: My AH Fighter Wish List   My AH Fighter Wish List EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Sounds good. HTC does pay attention to the wish list though. They like to hear feedback. The modeling though takes time. Not even to go into flight characteristics.

Ive been asking for 3" auto ack for years, and we finially got some. Except you can manned them. I want a shell equivalant to a 5" round but less lethal for puffy ack. for base defense. The town now has them, except without the puffy ness. and the manned portion is the vbase. I was hoping they could start with the ports since there are ships there. Who knows.

Dont forget though, HTC is a team of like 5 people. So it does take them a bit more time to bring in new stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Chungo63
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: My AH Fighter Wish List   My AH Fighter Wish List EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:45 pm

My only AH wish is for a plane that I can fly well....... Damn contraptions!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I want the nuclear option. You know for those times (which seem to be more often than not) when I find a bad guy on six.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionsquad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My AH Fighter Wish List   My AH Fighter Wish List Empty

Back to top Go down

My AH Fighter Wish List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
( + ) Precision :: General :: Aces High Discussion -